As smartwatches are becoming more common for our children to wear to school, we feel it is important to remind parents of the school procedures relating to any personal electronic devices including smartphones, smartwatches and phones during school hours.
- All personal electronic smartphones/phones and smartwatches need to be handed in to the office before school and picked up at 3pm.
- No personal devices are to be stored anywhere else on school grounds during school hours to ensure students and devices are kept safe during the day.
- If children want to contact parents during the day they need to seek permission first from school staff; A common example of this is because sports gear or lunches have been left at home
- If your child is unwell, a staff member well contact you, as they can relay how serious the situation is, in an objective manner
- If your child has an issue in class, or the playground, it is important they let a teacher or staff member know straight away, so we can investigate it immediately.
We are always happy to discuss any incidents with parents, at any time.
If this is a matter you would like to discuss, then please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of the leadership team.