skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.


We invite international learners to come and join our learning community of academic excellence that is focused on providing quality learning opportunities across all the academic, cultural, sporting and social domains.

As a school we believe in providing an holistic education where we all assume a shared responsibility to meet the needs of the ‘whole child’.

All international learners enrolling at Cornwall Park District School must be living with a parent(s) for the entire time of enrolment. The school does not organise or provide accommodation for international learners. International learners must be committed to be enrolled for a minimum of two school terms (six months).

If you wish to enrol your child as an international fee-paying student please click the Apply Now button below. If a place is available at your child’s age and class level, and you meet the required criteria, you may be offered a place in our school.  

Short Term Study

Cornwall Park District School receives a number of enquiries for enrolment from overseas students wanting to visit our country during their holiday period. This can provide a wonderful experience for overseas families wanting a taster of a New Zealand school. We understand the benefit of this experience for students visiting NZ, however, this is not sustainable for our school.

We have not been able to offer short term study for international students as our classrooms already have high numbers of students in each class. Placing additional students in a class for a short term takes a lot of time and support by the teachers with very little impact to the students learning, and this takes the teacher away from the general classroom and is detrimental to the full classes learning outcomes.

Longer Term Study

We do accept international students who wish to stay a little longer. This should be enrolment for a minimum time of 6 months (2 full terms). If your status changes and you would consider a longer term, we would love to hear from you.

  • The minimum time is six months (two full terms) – $3,500 (per term or part thereof)
  • Ministry of Education Levy – $115 per term, Administration Fee – $1,000 non refundable.

For more information you are welcome to contact Janet Glover at the school office:  +64 9 524 6574 or email


STEP ONE: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin. You are able to start and save the online application to come back to it later if needed.

Documents you will need for the application are:

  • Students passport
  • Parents passport
  • Students recent school report
  • Executed International Learners Handbook which will be provided to you during the online application to download, sign and upload.

STEP TWO: Submit online application. If you have any questions please email Original documents must be provided at time of school visit.

STEP THREE: The application will be reviewed; if successful, the enrolment process will continue through the Offer and Visa stages to completion.

STEP FOUR: The standard student enrolment form will need to be completed before starting school. Go to the School website and complete the online application form.
Following this is a school orientation tour to introduce the student/family to staff and students.


Cornwall Park District School uses SchoolDocs for all policies and procedures.  To gain access to please use the following link (
Find our School, Type: Cornwall Park District School and enter the following username and password.

User Name:   cornwallpark
Password:     CPDS


Cornwall Park District School advises all international learner recruitment agents that they must comply with the The Educational(Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021  We also advise agents, via a written agreement, that any agreements between the agent and our school may be terminated for breaches of the code by the agent. If the school becomes aware that the agent is breaching the code or engaging in any false, misleading, or deceptive conduct, the school will immediately advise the agent in writing that the activity must cease. If the agent fails to cease the activity, the school will: withdraw their accreditation, terminate their agreement and stop accepting any student through the agent.

All agents must first register with the school to introduce an international learner.  Please complete the Recruitment Agreementdownload.  Agents please note that the Confirmation of Agent Agreement must accompany every international learner application. 

Agents, when the Recruitment Agreement is complete,  please send together with two referees (provide their name, school they attend and their email address) to
Back To Top