Let your children laugh, move and have fun within a safe environment at YMCA School Holiday Programmes.
With the same well-run activities and experienced staff as our term care, our holiday programmes move the focus to fun and reconnection after your children’s busy terms. The YMCA programme is designed around three enriching themes – ACTIVE, CREATE & LIFE SKILLS, which give your children a great range of activities they’ll love during their holidays.
Find our more here
Join Leonie and Courtney for some festive netball fun!
Sessions will include;
FUNDAMENTALS (attacking/ defence/ shooting)
FUN FITNESS & FAST FIVE
VENUE -St Cuthberts College, Epsom
YEAR GROUPS – 5-8 DATES – 16, 17, 18 December
TIME – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Parnell Trust’s Summer Fiesta Holiday Programme
– awesome activities every day for 5-14 year olds from 16 December 2020 to 29 January 2021.
Parnell Trust has an amazing line-up of activities and adventures for the Summer holidays, guaranteed to keep your kids happy and active all day long! Choose from up to three activities each day in both Parnell and Epsom. Specially for busy parents, you can drop your kids off as early as 7.30am and pick them up as late as 6pm for no extra charge. See our website for details at www.parnell.org.nz/shp or phone 09 555 5193.
GlendowieBoating Club’s Learn to Sail programme offers young people aged 9 and older a fun and safe way to begin sailing.
- Experienced, fully qualified young coaches for whom sailing is a passion.
- Supportive, family-run club with unique access to the beautiful Tamaki.
- Great way for kids to learn independence, self-reliance, confidence on the water.
- Parents get involved on and off the water.
- Refund if course is suspended due to Covid Level change
- HurryLimited numbers avail.!