THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Cornwall Park District School
JUNIOR TOUCH ALL SCHOOLS MEET
21ST & 22ND NOVEMBER 2020
HUTT PARK, LOWER HUTT
YEAR 5/6 AND YEAR 7/8 MIXED, GIRLS AND BOYS
BOUNCY CASTLES + FACE PAINTERS + SLIP’N’SLIDES PLUS MORE SURPRISES AND FUN FOR ALL!
For more info and to register visit touchjamfestival.com
Who 9-11 year olds who are water confident
When Sundays starting 11th October 2020
10 Sessions Final session 20th December 2020
Cost $495 – covers club membership, coaching, and charter boat
- Family orientated club so parents and sailors learn together
- Brand new self-bailing opti cube yachts. Spend more time sailing, less time bailing
- Our fantastic coaches are very experienced. Many learnt to sail at KYC. Coach to sailor ratio 1:5
- KYC is East Auckland’s premier youth dinghy racing club
Register NOW limited places
021 842639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your child or do you know anyone whose child is learning to write?
Do they struggle to keep up in the classroom?
Could your child do with some extra writing and fine motor practice?
Then our HANDWRITING AND FINE MOTOR FUN CLUB is for them!
These September holidays, join us in pumping some finger weights and show the pencil who’s boss! We invite your child to join us to work specifically on improving their hand skills and hand writing through fun activities and games.
This program is available to support various stages of writing, from preschoolers to primary-schoolers. We will adjust groups as needed depending on enrollments, to ensure the group is tailored to your child’s needs.
45 minute sessions with our OT’s in a group environment
Goal-directed activities at your child’s level
Date and times:
28th, 29th and 30th September 1st and 2nd October 2020
10am to 10.45am
Child’s Play OT clinic
131/127 Newton Road, Eden terrace, Auckland
Room 115, ground Floor
$60.00 per child per 45 min session
Bookings essential – no drop-ins please
- Qualified and experienced staff.
- Maximum 6 children in a group.
- This program is aimed at children who need handwriting help, guidance and practice.
This year, the Moon Festival will be run at a smaller scale over ten-days from Fri, 25 Sep until Sun, 4 Oct 2020.
It will involve,
- Street decorations (Moon Festival flags hung on street poles and colourful lanterns)
- JadeRabbitFriend Art and Hunt* along Eden Valley and Balmoral town centres
- Participating Dominion Rd businesses offering special promotions during the ten-day festival.
* Hop along and join in the hunt. This fun activity encourages the young and young at heart to find / hunt for the Jade Rabbit Friend posters created by children, friends and families. Look for these colourful creative posters on shop windows during the festival.
Q : Have you submitted your JadeRabbitFriend poster? It’s not too late to send in your completed poster(s). The last date for submission is 5pm on Fri,11 Sep`20. Rabbit poster template is available through Dominion Rd Moon Festival/rabbit-art-hunt.
In addition, “Dumpling on Dominion” will run on the last day of the festival, Sun, 4 Oct`20. This event is part of ATEED’s Elemental Akld program which is a celebration of the people and food who make up the unique Dominion Rd restaurant community. There will be a Festival Hub with an entertainment stage on Wiremu St in Balmoral which will be partially closed for the day.
Come along and join in the fun. Explore, eat and enjoy!
The Dominion Rd Moon Festival is proudly brought to you by the Albert Eden Local Board, Balmoral Chinese Business Association and the Dominion Rd Business Association.
Spaces Available for Children aged 2-5. No fees for the months of September and October for new enrolments.
We provide a language rich environment and programme to promote:
- Focused listening techniques
- Interactive communication skills
- Extensive vocabulary
- A love for literature
- Limited to 20 children with high staff child ratio
- Nature-based play and learn experiences
- Regular walks to the local parks and also Cornwall park
- 20 hours Early Childhood Subsidy and competitive fees
For more information, please contact: Jojo Fuga (Centre manager)
Phone: (09) 579 2827 | Email: email@example.com
School is Back – please remember to drive at a safe speed around our school.This makes it safer for everyone, especially as our students love to be able to walk, scoot or ride to school!
We are currently running a promotion on our annual passes
Gondola Annual Pass – BUY ONE YEAR GET ONE YEAR FREE!
Offer available online HERE or onsite from the 15th of June 2020 to the 12th of July 2020
The benefits you receive with this deal make it perfect for families to make repeat visits
- Free unlimited Gondola rides all year
- 50% off individual Luge rides
- Discounts in the Restaurant and Café (makes an espresso coffee $2.80!)
- Discounts off Zipline, Sky Swing and more!
Yummy are stoked to be able to run the sports gear promotion again this year, especially with everything going on, so thanks for taking part.
Winter is a great time to be eating Yummy apples, we have so many different varieties to choose from right now. We will be running a couple of school holiday competitions on our social platforms, so look out for those on both facebook and Instagram. Remind the kids to eat lots of apples and collect the stickers for your school over the school holidays.
Enrolment Application Closing Friday 3rd April 2020 for entry into 2021 St Peter’s College.
Information provided by Ministry of Education today.
This afternoon, the Director General of Health announced the confirmation of a third case of COVID–19. Today’s announcement involved a family that has two children at two Auckland Schools – Ormiston Junior College and Auckland Grammar. The family is now in self-isolation. Neither child has shown any symptoms and they are not currently showing any symptoms. They are in self-isolation in case they do develop the virus.
The impact on schools is almost identical to yesterday’s situation. None of these students had or showed signs of any symptoms when they attended schools. This means they were not infectious which in turn means there are no risks to other students or to teachers and school staff. With this virus you cannot be infectious if you show no symptoms and you cannot as a contact of a contact of someone with the virus get the virus.