2022 SCHOOL DONATION
Dear Parents, caregivers and extended whānau,
Paying your school donation helps us to deliver some awesome things to your children – your support ensures that we can continue to deliver the high standards you’ve all come to expect from our school.
Without your donations, we simply can’t offer the exceptional resources, environment, and extracurricular activities that we all know will help the children to flourish and thrive in their time at primary school.
The suggested donation for 2022 is $450 per student if received by 31st March (which entitles you to claim a tax rebate for the donation for this financial year), or $460 per student if paid after this date. It’s easy to pay now through your Kindo account. Other payment options are available by request.
We know that this is a sizeable amount of money given the challenging times we’ve all experienced over the last few years, and we don’t make the ask lightly. The ask is on behalf of your children – your donation supports their education, wellbeing, and growth. If you’d like to talk to us about a payment plan or another way to make this easier for you, then we’d be open to a conversation with you, and we remain appreciative of all contributions.
Our regular funding from the Ministry of Education covers:
- Teacher salaries
- Core learning resources
- Building maintenance
Your donations support:
- Extra teachers to allow us to keep class sizes as small as possible
- Additional learning support for Reading, Writing and Maths. This is particularly important with ongoing COVID disruptions.
- Better learning resources across all curriculum levels and year groups
- Coverage in the library over lunchtimes
- Extra support for children with learning and behaviour challenges
- Assistance to children dealing with anxiety related to COVID disruption
- Enhancements to our environment – improving safety, fun, joy, nature, and cleanliness.
Thanks in advance for supporting the school and your children’s education with your donation.