skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

Congratulations

I am starting to believe there may be something in the water this year, as I am pleased to announce that Kimberly Russell (Rm 12) is expecting her first child.  This is an exciting time for Kimberly and her partner Mark, who are expecting their baby to arrive early next year. Kimberly is intending to work through to the end of Term 4, before starting her maternity leave. I know you would all like me to pass on your best wishes to her at this exciting time. 

Farewell

Yesterday, staff farewelled Reena Hora who has been a Learning Support Teacher with us, for the last three years.  Reena is a very skilled lady and we were lucky to have her, however, she has managed to secure a position outside education, which will allow her to work much closer to where she and her family live.  I would like to thank Reena for all that she has done for our staff and children during her time with us and wish her all the best in the future.

Welcome

I would like to give a warm welcome to Yukari McCormack who will be replacing Reena as a Learning Support Teacher.  Yukari and her family have had a long standing relationship with our school, with both her boys attending for their primary years, during which time Yukari completed many hours volunteering for us. Meanwhile her husband Leo was heavily involved in the ‘Fair’ and also was a member of the Board of Trustees in the past. While on the Board, Leo held the post of Board Chair for a time, and has continued to act as our ‘Returning Officer’ for the past two elections.  Welcome to our team Yukari.

Kind regards
Janine
Back To Top