Well; the Fair weekend has come and gone and what an amazing day we had. The weather definitely cooperated and the money flowed in.
I would like to extend a huge thank you to:
- all the ‘Fair Committee’ (including the Associate Principals), for all their hard work ensuring all the pieces came together on the day. You are an amazing group of people who are focused and so giving of your time and energy. You all did a great job of convening the fair this year
- all the teachers, for going above and beyond their core job. You really stepped up another level this year, especially with the extra load leading into the fair, at a time you were also writing reports
- the support staff, who work so hard to lend a hand where and when it was needed. I know a few of you have been here long enough to be leading certain aspects of the Fair. Safe to say we couldn’t have done it without your commitment
- all those who sponsored, and or donated prizes, and gave items for us to sell
- all the amazing Year 5 and 6 pupils who helped us unload and start set up on Friday
- the college helpers from Epsom Girls Grammar School, One Tree Hill College, St Peters, the Scouts and the Guides who volunteered their services for the Fair day
- all the past parents, past staff and past pupils who returned again to help out
- all the partners and family members of staff who gave up their time to boost the number of helpers
- all the parents and extended family members who gave your time to help out prior to the Fair, as well as those who helped us unload on Friday, and/or braved the wet weather on Saturday helping set up (including the parents who provided childcare at home to allow their partners to help). A thank you also to all those who came along to help us on the day!!!
- the wider school community and the general public for supporting our school so generously
Together we made it happen and the grand total raised on the day was $120, 228. What an amazing result!!