skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

Thank goodness the weather behaved this year allowing some of our Y5/6 children to participate in the annual Winter Field Day, as in some past years unfortunately this event has been cancelled. Alicia and I managed to visit the netball and hockey events this year, and I have to convey again how proud we were of our children. Our CPDS teams demonstrated good sportmanship while playing their best throughout the day.  Even though we did not get to visit the soccer, I have been told that the same was evident there as well.

I am pleased to announce that our Year 6 A Team came runner up in their A Grade competition while the Year 5 A team (playing 6 a-side) came third in their competition.   Well done also to our Year 6 soccer team for finishing third overall while our Y5 Soccer team came second in their competition.  I know the other Netball and Hockey teams played hard but unfortunately were not placed this year.

Thank you to Paul Campbell, Colleen Morrow and Sue Tapene, as well as all the parents who assisted with transport, supervision and coaching during the day. Your support was much appreciated.

Well done to all involved!!!

Back To Top