skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

This term has been an interesting and challenging one and has it felt a lot longer than normal.  I suppose that is due to a couple of lockdowns, as well as some very difficult challenges that a few of our staff have had to face. I would like to thank you all, for the much appreciated support you have given to our staff during this time.

I hope you will all be managing to get some time with your families over the next couple of weeks and with the bubble opening to Australia, I wish all the best for those of you who are winging your way over the Tasman to visit loved ones or just for a much deserved holiday.   We also have a number of families leaving us as they move to different areas in Auckland, or New Zealand.  We are sad to see you go, however, we also wish you all the best at your new schools. Remember you can come back and visit at any time.

I look forward to seeing all your children back on Monday 3 May.  On that day we will be welcoming some new families into our CPDS family at our Powhiri at 9.15am.

Finally please stay safe and enjoy the break.

Ngā mihi
Janine
Back To Top