Over the next 2 weeks all Year 3,4,5 and 6 students will be attending Life Education classes.
Life Education is a charity that educates and empowers children to make healthy choices so they can live full and healthy lives. Every year they teach over 250,000 children nation wide offering age appropriate topics.
The classes assist children to
- develop life skills relating to their health and wellbeing
- understand how to make healthy choices
- gain knowledge about health and their bodies
- develop self esteem and a positive understanding of themselves
- develop strategies for relating to others
There is a $7.50 requested contribution for each child to attend Life Education classes. We would appreciate payment through your Kindo account.
For more information regarding Life Education classes please click here