skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

What Now – New Zealand’s longest running, highest rating and best loved kids TV series – is on the road for the first time in 37 years in 2018. 40 towns in 40 weeks – each week shining a light on the unique folks and culture of a different locale.

On Sunday September 23rd Cornwall Park District School will be hosting WHAT NOW and put our amazing school under the national spotlight. We will be episode 33 for 2018. WHAT NOW have been voted in the Top 10 most watched NZ on air funded shows this year.

This is definitely an exciting event for our school, community and students. We would like everyone to attend and celebrate this day with us. I believe this is a great way to engage with our community in a fun, fabulous way and to put our school on the map.

DISCLAIMER: I will be sitting under the bucket of slime and this will be poured over my head. If this gets students excited and willing to come along on the day, I am more than happy to do this.

We would like you to help us promote this event over the next month. There will be more information to follow over the coming weeks.

Back To Top