King's School Scholarships 2025 The Academic Scholarship and John Henley Music Scholarship are available at…
ADMINISTRATOR / SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Silverfox MGMT New Zealand is growing and with that we have a real need for someone to be our administrator catcher/sweeper and social media planner. This will be a contract role between 5-10 hours per week and can be based remotely/work from home. Initially it is very much an admin/social media role but with the opportunity to learn and grow with the agency and develop this role further.
- Updating model photographs/loading new models/updating model information Content planning and scheduling of posts/stories/reels
- Content production – sharing work done by models and some reel/video creation
- Social media community engagement and management
- Occasionally attend local Silverfox shoots/events to get content for social
- Schedule meetings with new models and sending contract information
- Assisting in organising model training days and photo shoots
- Fortnightly EDM creation
- Maintaining client database
- Liaising with clients on photographic work and maintaining photo library
- Supports team by performing general ad hoc admin duties
- Great people skills and a professional, polite manner
- You know your way around social media
- TOP admin skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s ability – a love of creating systems!
- Microsoft office/Google Docs/Dropbox and our model booking system (training given)
HOURLY RATE – $30 p/hr contracted, between 5-10 hours per week initially.
Please send CV to email@example.com OR phone 021 178 3729