We always look for exciting ways that we can expand on the work we do…
On Friday 3rd July (the last day of term 2), the CPDS Friends & Family will be having a Jesters Pie lunch for the children.
This is a yummy little winter fundraiser and our school will receive $2 from each pie ordered!
What you need to know:
- The pies are supplied by Jesters and cost $5.80 each
- They can be ordered online only through your Kindo account by clicking here
- Flavour and ingredient options (including gluten and dairy free) are available. The “i” information symbol next to each product provides a list of ingredients.
- Pies can be ordered up until 11am Thursday 2nd July using POLi or credit card payment methods. If paying by internet banking please have your payment made by 11am Tuesday 30 June to ensure your order is received before close off.
- Pies will be delivered to each child in their class at lunchtime on Friday
If you need to create a Kindo account please click here.
An instruction sheet showing how to place your order can be found here.
For any problems ordering or to place feedback on your pies, please contact:
Kindo Help Desk (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm) free phone 0508 4 KINDO (0508 454 636) or call into the school office.