skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we have decided to cancel the Y5 and 6 camps due to take place in May.  This decision was based on guidance received from the Ministry of Education. Even though many of our children will be extremely disappointed, I am sure this decision will alleviate the anxiety a number of our parents have regarding these camps. 


We will attempt to secure available slots later in the year, once this pandemic passes, if they are available, but of course this may not be possible.  For those of you who have paid for camp already, we will need you to please email your bank details to accounts@cpds.school.nz  so we can action a refund for you, unless you would prefer to transfer this amount to the 2020 school donation.  In your email please let Leigh know your child’s name and clearly state which refund option your prefer.

Please be patient waiting for the refunds to be processed, as there will be a number of people who this affects.

 

Thank you for your support during this time.  

Back To Top