skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

Due to the weather forecast predicting heavy rain this afternoon with possible thunderstorms, we have decided to postpone Flag Day. As we all know it is hard to predict Auckland weather even one day in advance, however, a decision today will be made as to whether Flag Day will occur on Wednesday. If we need to further postpone we will repeat this process each day. We apologise to those who have relatives attending from out of town, and those who are trying to arrange leave from work, however, with the inclement forecasts throughout the week we believe this approach will allow us to hold it on the next suitable day, and not miss any opportunity.

Back To Top