We always look for exciting ways that we can expand on the work we do…
Jesters Pie Day Fundraiser
On Friday 5th July (the last day of term 2), the CPDS Friends & Family will be having a Jesters Pie lunch for the children.
This is a yummy little winter fundraiser and our school will receive $2 from each pie ordered!
The school lunchroom will be closed on this day.
What you need to know:
- The pies are supplied by Jesters and cost $5.30 each
- They can be ordered online only through Kindo by clicking here
- Flavour and ingredient options (including gluten and dairy free) are available. The “i” information symbol next to each product provides a list of ingredients.
- Pies can be ordered up until midnight Wednesday 3rd July using POLi or credit card payment methods (internet banking method closes on Monday 1 July)
- The pies will be delivered to each child in their class at lunchtime on Friday
If you need to create a Kindo account please click here.
For any problems ordering or to place feedback on your pies, please contact:
Kindo Help Desk (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm) free phone 0508 4 KINDO (0508 454 636) or call into the school office.