Save the date and bring your family to a fun and colourful movie afternoon in…
Jesters Pie Day Fundraiser
On Friday 5th July (the last day of term 2), the CPDS Friends & Family will be having a Jesters Pie lunch for the children.
This is a yummy little winter fundraiser and our school will receive $2 from each pie ordered!
The school lunchroom will be closed on this day.
What you need to know:
- The pies are supplied by Jesters and cost $5.30 each
- They can be ordered online only through Kindo by clicking here
- Flavour and ingredient options (including gluten and dairy free) are available. The “i” information symbol next to each product provides a list of ingredients.
- Pies can be ordered up until midnight Wednesday 3rd July using POLi or credit card payment methods (internet banking method closes on Monday 1 July)
- The pies will be delivered to each child in their class at lunchtime on Friday
If you need to create a Kindo account please click here.
For any problems ordering or to place feedback on your pies, please contact:
Kindo Help Desk (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm) free phone 0508 4 KINDO (0508 454 636) or call into the school office.