As the school year draws to a close, I would…
On Tuesday 5 February at 7.30pm, in the staffroom, there will be a meeting held with the fair committee to start to plan our 2019 Fair. At the moment we have some key roles that are still vacant and so if you are interested in helping out in any of the following areas, please come along. Please note these jobs can be broken into smaller roles if enough people come forward.
Field Activity Organiser(s).
- This involves contacting and booking the amusement activities and receiving final quotes. The contact details for the vast majority of these activities are already listed in a school document for easy access.
- Collect companies requirements for the day e.g. how much square footage required, access to power etc.
- Design the layout of the field
- Roster parent helpers on the day
- Decide on ticketing system
General Stallholders Organiser
- Confirm Stallholders for each stall
- Help allocate helpers for set up / Fair day etc
- Be a point of contact for Stallholders
- Check all organisers are on track
- Helping problem solve issues with Organisers
If you would like to find out more, or want your questions answered, please come along.