Ballot for Out of Zone Students
Enrolment at Cornwall Park District School is governed by an enrolment scheme, details of which are available from the school office.
In Zone Enrolments
Parents of students who live within the home zone and intend enrolling their child at any time during the twelve months should notify the school as soon as possible to assist the school to plan appropriately for next year. Students who live in the home zone are entitled to enrol at the school. Pre-enrolment forms are available on the school website:
Out of Zone Enrolments
Applications from out of zone students will be processed in the following order of priority.
• First priority must be given to any applicant who is accepted for enrolment in a special programme run by the school (not applicable to CPDS).
• Second priority must be given to any applicant who is the sibling of a current student of the school.
• Third priority must be given to any student who is the sibling of a former student of the school.
• Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
• Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
• Sixth priority must be given to all other applicants.
In 2017 there are two enrolment periods. The first out of zone enrolment intake ran from the first day of school in the 2017 year to the last day of Term 1 (Thursday 13th April) 2017. This ballot is now complete.
In Feb 2017 the board determined that places will be made available for out of zone students starting in the 2017 year on or after 1 May 2017 to the last day of Term 4 2017. This ballot is now complete.
Update: 15 May 2017
A third ballot is now open ONLY for students in Years 1, Year 3 and Year 5.
Years 2, 4 and 6 are closed.
If the number of out of zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot. If a ballot for out of zone places is required, it will be held on Monday 12 June 2017. Parents will have results posted within three school days of the ballot being held.
Aplications for Enrolment - Y0, Y1, Y3 and Y5 only
Applications Opened :
15 May 2017
Application Form (Click her for link)
Applications Close :
8 June 2017
Letter to Parents (Click her for link)
Ballot Drawn :
12 June 2017
Application forms are now available at the school office - please also bring your child's birth certificate
For all correspondence:
For further information please contact the school office Ph: 524 6574
Last Updated - 15 May 2017