skip to Main Content
Whakapau kaha – to be better than before.

Unfortunately, I need to let you all know that Kate Ginders (Rm 28), has decided to move on from our school to take up a position at Grey Lynn School, from the beginning of Term 2.  Kate joined us just over two years ago and during that time has assumed a number of leadership roles in our school including leading teams, co-leading our e-learning team in 2018, before assuming an ‘In-school’ leadership role for our Kāhui Ako (Community of Learning).   Now Kate will take her knowledge and this experience to help Grey Lynn School with their journey and we wish her all the best for this next challenge.  I would like to thank Kate for all her commitment and hard work while working at our school.

I also need to announce that Chloe Grimmer (Rm 25) also has an exciting adventure infront of her with her partner Carlos, as they look forward to the arrival of their first child.  Chloe will be leaving us some time into Term 2, and we will keep Rm 25 parents updated as her leaving date becomes more certain.  Chloe does not like a lot of fuss, however, I know you will all support her as her pregnancy progresses.

We will be advertising these two positions as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Janine
Back To Top