End of term is upon us again, which means we need some handy helpers for Sausage Sizzle this Friday 29 September in the Discovery Centre from 9am.
Just in case you were wondering what is needed:
- People to cook sausages
- Class envelopes to be opened, money put in containers
- Requests stapled to envelopes
- Each class basket to be lined with Tin Foil
- Bread to be stacked with napkins
- Sausages/bread to be put into prepared envelopes once ready
It usually takes from 9am-12pm (come for as little or as long as you like)
Please email Kath if you are able to help firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time and so do the children!!